Subcontract Laser Cutting Services
- Laser Cutting: With in-house computerised nesting programs and CAD/CAM drawing facilities, our highly-skilled laser team can produce your components from customer samples, imported DXF drawings or work closely with customers through the design process to produce components to the customers’ exact specification.
- Swanglen Metal Products offers a comprehensive laser cutting service to meet all our clients’ needs.
- Our combination of highly-skilled laser engineers and the latest Amada CO2 laser cutting technology means we can produce samples through to high volume production in a variety of materials and thicknesses.
- Listed below are some of the benefits of using our Amada LC2415 2.5KW IV Laser Cutting Machine.
Latest Amada Laser Cutter Benefits
With the latest Amada Alpha LC 2415 IV NT CO2 laser cutter, we laser cut the flat metal sheet up to 1500 wide x 6000 mm using the Amada sheet repositioning mechanism which exceeds any flatbed laser.
- Laser cut mild steel to 8mm thick, stainless steel to 6mm and aluminium to 6mm thick
- Achieve accurate laser-cutting precision positioning to ±0.01mm
- Laser cut complex curves and shapes without tooling
- Produce a very clean edge surface with any roughness only measurable in tens of microns
- Achieve high precision cutting and produce perfect shape exactly as designed
- Have low thermal influence so laser cutting gives no distortion
Just the start
This is just the beginning of our subcontract metal fabrication services for flat or bent metal components.
Our subsequent processes include Press Break bending, MIG and TIG welding, Flow Drilling and Tapping, Powder Coating, Sub-assembly and Assembly and Packing for shipping.
Swanglen Metal Products provides a complete one-stop-shop for subcontract metal fabrication where customers can use any part or all of the stages in our range of processes.
All work is carried out at our Swanglen Metal Products site, Riverside, Castlefields Mill, Castlefields Lane, Crossflatts, Bingley, Near Bradford, West Yorkshire BD16 2AB